How can you join?
People are received for membership in the Highland Baptist Church as follows:
- Upon profession of faith in Jesus Christ, for baptism;
- By transfer of membership from some other Baptist congregation;
- By statement:
- From a Baptist church where membership records are lost
- From a church of another denomination, if the person had previously been a member of a Baptist church
- From a church of another denomination where they had been baptized by immersion following their profession of faith
- Upon reaffirmation of faith in Jesus Christ coming for baptism from a church of another denomination where they had not been baptized by immersion.